4.24.2010

show me the poly.


okay, so i rarely do dresses except for caftans, and... i have an obsession with 70s disco dresses. show me the poly! i have collected them for years. the sandals are my aunts from the 80s, she has the most amazing collection of gladiator sandals and she used to let me borrow them when i was in high school. no one had shoes like these, not in salt lake city, utah. needless to say i still have a strong love for them.

so a lot of you requested a romper diy. i don't think i will have time to do one, because i have others that i am working on, but they are super easy. i will also be making them to order. just give me your measurements and let me know what color you want and voila! romper city baby! i will be shooting the style i plan on selling tomorrow. it is very similar to the one i wore yesterday, and the cool thing is that not only do you get color options, but you get tie dye options... sweet! enjoy your weekend lovelies.

xxx
t


dress: 70s disco, sandals: vintage el vaquero, belt: vintage, ear cuff: apparellel.



follow apparellel on twitter

18 comments:

  1. El Vaquero - what's that? I love those sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this 70's poly is pure genius- I love it and you wear it SO well.xx katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress|

    Chiara
    forget-me-not-chiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow babe!! Totally gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This blue looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No! Forget what I said last time: THIS is your best outfit so far!!!! WWWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! i need more exclamation marks to get my point across.

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  7. fucking fantastic.

    'scuse my language ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Ok this is one of my favorite looks EVER. Gorgeous! Love everything. You are a genius! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dress is soo cool..and i'd be sooo into the romper...tried one on yesterday but it was too form fitting..obv im into baggy everything haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very Rachel Zoe in Halston. Glam!

    ReplyDelete
  11. for some reason 70's dresses always make you look like a goddess. I secretly think they empower women

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this! you look like a rock-esque greek goddess!
    much love
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so retro-cool. I envy your shoe collection...I wish my mom had the foresight to keep all of her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so unexpected to see you in a long dress, but you totally work it! jealous of your family heirlooms :)

    hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  15. the backlessness makes this so good. work it, girl...

    ReplyDelete
  16. disco momma!!! soooo, i can't wait for your rompers... since i am on a romper rampage.... i really want a gray one!

    xo
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  17. holy crap you are ridiculously gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete