12.18.2009

bazaar beginnings.

i remember when liz tilberis took the helm at bazaar and i started receiving what looked like these works of art in the mail. i was in college studying to get a fashion marketing degree at the time and was doing a lot of styling myself. this was such an incredible time for fashion, it was 1992 the height of grunge, but oh my bazaar was making an impact. i found some pics some time ago that totally took me back and i wanted to share some of my faves with you.


p.s. they were found on tfs in the vintage mag forum. still trying to figure out how to type below my pics and place them where i want them. my husband can't even figure it out and he's a techie. if anyone knows the secret will you let me in on it? pretty please with sugar on top! thanks!















follow apparellel on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment